The widely acclaimed book that launched it all.
Based on the lessons he learned and taught in a leadership career that spanned more than 27 years, David Friedman shows us the critical role that culture plays in organizational success. But more than that, he shows us how to do it.
In Fundamentally Different, David provides the answers to these questions and more. You’ll learn:
- The 8 key steps the most successful companies use to institutionalize their culture
- How you can create greater consistency between what you say is important and what actually shows up in the routine behavior of your people
- The most important common denominator found in all dysfunctional organizations, and how you can avoid it
- Why listening can actually have more impact than speaking
- What a “filter” is and how it affects everything we believe to be true
- The 5 components of good decisions
- The role of curiousity in increasing effectiveness
With his compelling logic and easy-to-understand style, David shares the insights he gained while leading one of the most unique and successful companies in his industry. Captured in his self-styled Fundamentals, this collection of wisdom is so simple, yet powerful, that you’ll wonder why the principles he describes aren’t more commonplace in every organization in America.
To listen to a preview chapter (Fundamental #6) from the book, click on the Play button:
Buy it today…
Fundamentally Different is available in hardcover and paperback, and can be downloaded in both e-book and audiobook formats.
“It is the most logical and practical process
I have seen for building a great culture.”
“…simple but powerful principles.”
“Fundamentally Different Rocks.”
“…an ABSOLUTE must read!”
“Great book – simple but powerful principles.”